- 1 PayNearby App Download for PC/Laptop (Windows 7/8/10/8.1, Mac)
- 2 Download Paynearby for PC or Laptop
- 3 Download PayNearby for PC using Android Emulators
PayNearby App Download for PC/Laptop (Windows 7/8/10/8.1, Mac)
Paynearby app for PC/Laptop (Mac & Windows): Paynearby is a Digital India Initiative app that extends the support of financial transactions to retailers in the country. In this article, we will explain all the features of the app, the services offered, and how you can download Paynearby app for pc in simple steps. Read the article completely to get the full information about the app and its services.
About Paynearby: Paynearby app is a mobile app that empowers the retailers of India. It is introduced as one of the significant steps for the Digital India Initiative.
This app offers digital transactions and financial services like Aadhaar – ATM, BharatQR, Fastag, Insurance, Cash Collection, Bus Booking, Bill Payments, Mobile & DTH Recharge.
It can also perform Domestic Money Transfers at retail shops. The significant feature of the app as it provides smooth & hassle-free transactions as its user interface is easy and simple.
Also, you can manage and control all your online business reports effortlessly. PayNearby app provides you a detailed Account Statements of your retail business or online retail shop. In this detailed Account Statement, you will be able to see all your previous transactions history and how much you have earned from all the transactions through your online retail business.
You can now register on PayNearby Retailer and become a Digital Pradhan by creating your retail shop profile on the app in a few easy and simple steps.
Some Important Features of PayNearby app:
- Aadhar- ATM (Cash Withdrawal): With the feature of Paynearby app, the customers can easily withdraw money from their bank accounts with the Aadhar Enabled Payment Service (AEPS) at your retail shop if you are registered on the PayNearby app. Simply, they can withdraw money using only their Aadhaar number & fingerprint.
- Domestic Money Transfer (DMT): With this feature of the app, you can attract new customers who will use your retail service to deposit money into their Bank accounts. As a retailer, You can collect the amount from your customers and transfer money to any bank accounts as per their need using IMPS & NEFT instantly. The money will be transferred and deposited into their Bank accounts.
- Bill Payment: With this feature, You can perform bill payments across 100+ billers like water bills, electricity bills, gas, telephone bills, etc at your retail shop.
- Mobile Recharge: As a retailer, You can use this feature to recharge your customers’ prepaid mobile connections of various telecom operators like Reliance Jio, Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Idea, Vodafone, etc.
- DTH Recharge: With this feature, You can recharge your customers’ DTH connections for various operators such as Airtel Digital TV, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct, etc.
Download Paynearby for PC or Laptop
If you are a retailer or if you run an online shop, then you should be a part of the Digital India Initiative by registering on the PayNearby app. This app has multiple levels of security authentication that ensure the security of the details of all the retailers and customers.
Note: The procedure to download and install Paynearby retailer app for PC is similar for both Windows and MacOS devices. If you are Mac device user, you have to download and install an Android emulator for mac on your MacOS. If you are a Windows user, you have to install an Android emulator for Windows
(You are suggested to bookmark our website’s homepage URL for our upcoming posts that include Android emulators for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & Android emulators for Linux, macOS, and others).
If you are a Windows user, choose Google Play Store to download the Paynearby mobile application on your Windows PC/Laptop & if you are a macOS user, choose the Apple App store to download the app (only if the app is available on the Apple app store).
Follow the below steps to download the PayNearby app for pc:
- Download and install an Android emulator
- Install the Paynearby app from Android Play Store or download a Paynearby APK file
- Create the shortcut of Paynearby app using the android emulators
You may also like:
- Mera Ration app download
- How to deactivate Telegram account permanently or temporarily
- Find My Friends Alternative for Android
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card review
- Best Google Chrome extensions for SEO, & Digital Marketing
Download PayNearby for PC using Android Emulators
Do you know what is an Android emulator and what it does? If not, this explanation is for you! Let’s see what is an Android emulator, what its use of it or purpose, and how it can be used on a PC?
Many people know that the majority of smartphones run on Android OS. But, what if you want it on your PC/Laptop? Here is how the Android emulator functions, an android emulator will create a virtual environment of an Android OS on your Windows or macOS PC/Laptop.
This allows you to download almost any Android mobile application on your PC device. In this way, it becomes easy to download and install Android applications on your PC using Android emulators.
There are many Android emulators available on the internet. Some are offered as freeware and some are Paid software. As many Android emulator software is available for free on the internet, it becomes hard to find emulators that genuinely work.
In this article, we have provided the list of best android emulators that are available on the internet, and this emulator software has amazing features though some of them are available for free. These 22 android emulators will not only perform well on high-end devices but also work much better on low-end pc devices as well.
- LD Player
- Android Studio Emulator
- Remix OS Player
- Nox Player
- Ko Player
- Virtual Box
- Phoenix OS
- ARC Welder
- Google Pixel 6a price, features, specifications, release date
- Google Play Store Removes five rogue digital lending apps List
- Is Amazon Pay safe?
- India Banned Chinese Apps List
Install Paynearby app for PC using BlueStacks
Bluestacks is one of the most awesome android emulators that has many interesting and useful features. The main thing about this application is this app runs seamlessly on low-end Desktop PCs’/Laptops as well. If you come across any trouble while using other android emulator apps, try the Bluestacks app once.
- First of all, go to the BlueStacks official website on your web browser. You can search the website on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo Search, Baidu, and others.
- There you will find the “Download Bluestacks button,” & click on it. A file having exe extension will start downloading.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded exe file and proceed to the next installation steps by allowing it to install all the software.
- Once the installation process of the BlueStacks app is done, find the Play Store app on the apps menu or list it in the launcher. Open it.
- Click on the play store. After it opens, go to the sign-in option and sign in by entering your Gmail id and Password to install Android apps.
- In the Play Store search bar, type Paynearby and search for it. Click on install the Paynearby app. Now, the app is installed on the Bluestacks emulator app and ready to use.
Below we have provided an easier method for Paynearby app download for PC Windows 10 using Bluestacks Android emulator
- For this, download the Paynearby APK file from a trusted source.
- After the completion of Paynearby APK file download, drag & drop the downloaded APK file into the BlueStacks app.
- Now, You will find the Paynearby app icon on the BlueStacks apps homepage promptly.
- By following this method, you can easily download and install Paynearby app for PC whether you use Windows, Linux, or macOS using the BlueStacks app.
The BlueStacks app has many interesting and helpful features worth checking out. One of its many interesting features, it lets you create a shortcut app icon on your device’s desktop to launch the apps directly without opening BlueStacks first. It is a useful feature for you if you like using android emulators on your PC device.
Install Paynearby for PC using Nox App Player
Nox app player is another android emulator that is equipped with so many features. This application is available for free of cost and you can download it from the internet.
- To download, you need to go to the NoxPlayer official site and click on Download. Click on the Mac version to download and install the NoxPlayer Android app emulator, if you use a mac user. A file having exe file extension starts downloading almost instantly.
- Double click on the downloaded exe file and allow it to install.
- Now, open the Google Play Store app, and type Paynearby in the search box.
- Finally, sign in to the Google Play Store account with your Gmail id and Password.
- Click on install. After the installation of the Paynearby app is completed, you can start using it on the Nox app player homepage without facing any issues.
Below we have provided the simpler way for you to download Paynearby app for pc using Nox App Player
- Firstly, download the Paynearby APK file from a trusted source.
- Next, drag & drop the downloaded Paynearby apk file into the Nox app player app interface. The app installation will start immediately after doing it.
- Once the Paynearby app is installed, you can start using the Paynearby application on your pc/laptop devices.
Using the NoxPlayer Android emulator, you can also create a Paynearby app shortcut on the desktop of your PC/laptop.
Install the PayNearby app for PC using MEmu Play
MEmu Play is another best android emulator designed, developed, and specialized for an awesome gaming experience. MemuPlay is the best choice for you if you want to play high-end games like Battlefield games, PUBG, NFC, etc. It is exclusively designed for playing high-end Android games on PC. As we expect, it outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect. Let’s know how to install PayNearby Retailer for PC/Laptops macOS, Linux, and Windows 10/8/7 using the MemuPlay emulator.
- Download the Memuplay android emulator on your PC/Laptop using the provided link.
- An exe file starts downloading instantly. Now, double click on the installed file and proceed to install the downloaded exe file. The installation process will start and it may take a few minutes to complete.
- Similar to Bluestacks, Google Play Store comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator installation is completed, you will see the Google Play Store app on the home screen. Double click on the icon to open it.
- Now, login to the Google Play Store with your Google account login credentials that include your Gmail ID and Password. Search for the app PayNearby Retailer on the search box.
- You will find the app on the search results and tap on the Install button. Now, you have done it correctly and you can start using the app on the emulator.
Install Paynearby app for PC Using LD Player
LD Player is an android emulator that is worth checking out as it has many interesting features. We suggest you try Paynearby app for pc using the LD player android emulator app.
- For this, you need to visit the official LD Player official website and click on “Download LDPlayer.” A file having exe extension starts downloading instantly.
- Double click on the downloaded file to install or you can also right-click on the exe file that you have downloaded and allow it to install the emulator software.
- After completion of the LD Player app installation process on your PC/laptop, open it and grant all the mandatory permissions.
- Next, you will see both the LD Player app store and Google Play Store on the home page of the LD player application. Download and install Paynearby app from any app store you like.
- Finally, sign in to your Google Play Store account to install Paynearby retailer app. Click on Install. You will find Paynearby app icon on the LD player app homepage.
Below we have explained another easier method to download PayNearby for pc/laptop using the LD player app.
- First of all, install the LD Player application on your PC/Laptop.
- Next, download the Paynearby apk file from a trusted source.
- Now, drag & drop the Paynearby apk file which you have downloaded into the LD Player app. Paynearby retailer app will install right after.
That’s it! You have now successfully downloaded and installed Paynearby app for Pc using the LD Player Android emulator application.
Conclusion: We hope this article will be helpful to you. In this article, we have explained how you can download and use the Paynearby app for PC. Also, we have discussed how to download the paynearby app for PC/Laptop, Windows 7/8/10/11, and macOS devices as well. You can install any of the android emulators we have listed in the article to download the Paynearby app for Pc as they have got some amazing and useful features.
If you come across any error or experience any trouble when downloading, installing, or using any of the android emulators which we have listed in the article, let us know in the comments below as we have provided the comment section down below the article. If you have any other queries related to this article, please let us know in the comments section below.
If you find this article informative and helpful, feel free to share this article with your family and friends on Social Media Websites like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, Mix, Medium, Tumblr, Blogger, WordPress, Digg, Deigo, WhatsApp, Telegram and others.