- 1 How To Activate WhatsApp Account Without Mobile Number Verification (SIM Card, & OTP – One Time Password Verification)
- 2 Use WhatsApp with phone number or SIM card.
- 3 Use TextNow mobile application to authenticate WhatsApp
- 4 Use your landline to verify WhatsApp
Do you want to know how to activate whatsapp account without mobile number verification (SIM card, & OTP – One Time Password verification). Here in this article, we have provided complete informative tutorial about it. Read the article fully and learn how to do it!
How To Activate WhatsApp Account Without Mobile Number Verification (SIM Card, & OTP – One Time Password Verification)
Make sure you use WhatsApp without a phone number or SIM card. In this post you will learn two tried and tested ways to use this popular memo system without SIM card on your Android tablet, iPad, computer and your phone.
Use WhatsApp with phone number or SIM card.
As mentioned above, we have tried two different ways to use WhatsApp without phone number or SIM card and you can use these two methods and use whichever is best for you.
Before we go any further, you will need to go through these basic requirements to use WhatsApp without a phone number and SIM card.
- If you don’t already have it, download WhatsApp to your tablet, phone or computer.
- If you already have WhatsApp installed on your phone, check to see if you have verified WhatsApp.
- If you have already verified WhatsApp, delete your received number from WhatsApp by opening and re-installing the application.
Also Read: Whatsapp DP Images for Boys and Girls
Also Read: Bitcoin WhatsApp Group Links
Use TextNow mobile application to authenticate WhatsApp
The first step is to download a text messaging app called TextNow to your phone. This email app gives you a unique phone number that you can use to verify your account by logging into WhatsApp.
Download TextNow to your phone.
Download the TextNow app to your phone from the Google Play Store, Apple iTunes App Store, or Windows Phone Store. If you are trying to use WhatsApp on a computer, you need to open the Android emulator and look for TextNow inside it.
Open the TextNow app and enter your number.
Once the TextNow app is downloaded to your phone, open it and complete the configuration process. After setting up the application, enter your number.
If TextNow doesn’t show you your number or you forgot to enter your number, you can find your TextNow number by following the steps below.
- Android: When you open the app on your Android phone, click on the 3 line icon on the left side of your Android phone and you will see your phone number.
- IPhone: Click the 3 line icon to the right of your iPhone, iPod or iPad. When you click on the 3 line icon, you should see your phone number.
- Windows Phone: Once you open the app, go to the People page and find your phone number.
Open the WhatsApp and confirm the number.
After logging in to your TextNow account, open WhatsApp on your phone, tablet or computer
- Enter your TextNow number in WhatsApp.
Once you agree to the WhatsApp terms and conditions, you will be asked to enter your number. When prompted to enter your number, select your country and enter the TextNow number.
- Wait for SMS confirmation to fail.
Wait 5 minutes for SMS verification to complete. Once the SMS verification is complete, you will be asked to call your number. Click the Call Me button to get automatic calls from WhatsApp.
- Get WhatsApp Verification Number.
Open the TextNow app on your phone and you will receive calls from WhatsApp. Answer phone calls and emails from WhatsApp to reset your verification number multiple times. Enter your verification code.
- Enter the verification code in the WhatsApp.
Now, enter the verification code received from the automatic phone in the WhatsApp.
- Complete the setup.
After entering your verification code, complete the setup process in WhatsApp. You’ve successfully created a WhatsApp account without a phone number.
If that doesn’t work, you can use another program called TextPlus or you can use another method below.
You may also like:
- Happy Makar Sankranti Wishes
- Social Media Apps and Websites
- is Amazon Pay safe?
- BTC WhatsApp Group Links
Use your landline to verify WhatsApp
Another way is to use your home / landline number to verify the WhatsApp. Follow the steps below to use WhatsApp without a phone number or SIM card.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, tablet or computer.
Open the WhatsApp on your phone, tablet or computer.
- Enter your home / landline phone number.
When asked to enter your number, select your country and enter your home / landline number.
- Wait for SMS verification to be completed.
After 5 minutes the SMS confirmation will drop and you will see the option to contact me. Click on the call option to call your phone number / landline from WhatsApp.
- Enter the verification number.
You will receive an automatic call from WhatsApp to your country address. Automatic voice will occasionally repeat the 6-digit verification code. Enter this verification code and enter this verification code in WhatsApp.
- Complete the configuration process.
Once you’ve verified WhatsApp on your phone, complete the setup process and you’re ready to start chatting on WhatsApp with your friends without using your will.
We hope that you like the article on the topic how to activate Whatsapp account without mobile number verification. Bookmark our website’s homepage URL and visit frequently to get latest tutorials and other updates on Technology, Internet, Websites, Social Media & more. If you have any queries related to this post and if you need any informative post about any particular topic related to technology, computers, internet, software, mobile applications, games, electronic gadgets and devices, suggest us in the comment section provided below the article. Share this useful and informative post with your friends on Social Media websites and apps that you use regularly.