India Bans 43 Chinese Apps; Here Is The Complete List:
India Bans 43 Chinese Apps: On Tuesday, November 24, 2020, the Indian Government has banned 43 Chinese apps for engaging in activities that are prejudicial to India’s sovereignty and integrity.
The Government of India banned another 43 Chinese apps, including Alibaba Workbench, CamCard, for engaging in activities that are prejudicial to India’s sovereignty and integrity.
On Tuesday, The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology issued an order under section 69A of the Information Technology Act (69A of IT Act) blocking access to 43 mobile apps.
This action was taken based on the consideration of inputs regarding these apps for engaging in activities that are prejudicial to India’s sovereignty and integrity, defense of India, the security of the state, and public order.
This is to be noted that among these banned 43 apps, 15 are dating apps.
List Of Chinese Apps Banned For Access In India:
Here is the list of 43 Chinese apps which blocked by Indian Government. Check them below.
- AliSuppliers Mobile App
- Alibaba Workbench
- AliExpress – Smarter Shopping, Better Living
- Alipay Cashier
- Lalamove India – Delivery App
- Drive with Lalamove India
- Snack Video
- CamCard – Business Card Reader
- CamCard – BCR (Western)
- Soul- Follow the soul to find you
- Chinese Social – Free Online Dating Video App & Chat
- Date in Asia – Dating & Chat For Asian Singles
- WeDate-Dating App
- Free dating app-Singol, start your date!
- Adore App
- TrulyChinese – Chinese Dating App
- TrulyAsian – Asian Dating App
- ChinaLove: dating app for Chinese singles
- DateMyAge: Chat, Meet, Date Mature Singles Online
- AsianDate: find Asian singles
- FlirtWish: chat with singles
- Guys Only Dating: Gay Chat
- Tubit: Live Streams
- First Love Live- super hot live beauties live online
- Rela – Lesbian Social Network
- Cashier Wallet
- MGTV-HunanTV official TV APP
- WeTV – TV version
- WeTV – Cdrama, Kdrama & More
- WeTV Lite
- Lucky Live-Live Video Streaming App
- Taobao Live
- Identity V
- Isoland 2: Ashes of Time
- BoxStar (Early Access)
- Heroes Evolved
- Happy Fish
- Jellipop Match-Decorate your dream island!
- Munchkin Match: magic home building
- Conquista Online II
The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) had issued the order for blocking the access of these apps by Indian users based on the comprehensive reports received from the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Center, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
Earlier, on June 29, 2020, the Indian Government had banned 59 mobile apps. Moreover, on September 2, 2020, 118 apps were prohibited under section 69A of the Information Technology Act.
“The government is committed to protecting the interests of citizens and the sovereignty and integrity of India on all fronts, and it shall take all possible steps to ensure that,” a press release said.