How to change language on Facebook: Facebook is one of the top social networking websites in the world. It is our main way of communication for the last many years. It connects the users around the globe irrespective of the places we live and the languages we use.
Facebook allows us to contact friends and other users through wall posts, messages, and calls.
You can also enhance the posts by adding photos, videos, GIF files, and other attachments in addition to the texts. Thus, most internet users preferred instant messaging apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Telegram as their main communication methods.
Facebook is available on any device having internet connectivity. Facebook and Messenger apps are available to smartphone users to stay connected with their family and friends. They can use both apps as per their need.
Many people think that Social media is just for techies. No, that’s a myth. Anyone having a basic knowledge of the internet can use it, even though they are not comfortable with English.
Do you know that Facebook is available in your local language? Do you want to use it in your local language?
Today, in this post, we’ll tell you how to use Facebook in your preferred local language.
You may also like:
- Instagram dark mode, YouTube dark mode, and Pinterest dark mode
- How to create an Instagram account?
- How to deactivate Telegram account permanently or Temporarily?
- Popular social media apps and websites
How to Change Language on Facebook & Enable Your Local Language
Here below, we have provided a few steps to change the language and use Facebook in your preferred local language.
1. Sign in to your Facebook account first.
2. Click the drop-down arrow icon, which you can see on the top right corner of your screen.
3. Click on the Settings option.
4. Click on Language on the left pane.
5. It will show the default language you currently use on Facebook. Click the drop-down menu to view the list of languages supported by the social media website.
6. Choose your preferred local language from the list in which you want to use the Facebook account.
7. Click on Save Changes. You are done. Now, all the Facebook tabs and settings will appear in your newly selected preferred language.
Manage other language-related settings to translate posts made by your friends, people, and pages you follow in the home feed. That’s it.
How to Change Language on Facebook App
Here below, we have provided a YouTube video so that it can help you to change the language on the Facebook app.
I hope you like this post on the topic of how to change the language on Facebook and how to enable local language on Facebook. If you have any doubts related to this topic, let me know through the comment section that we have provided below the article.
If you want articles on any topic you like related to Technology on this blog, share your ideas with our readers through the comments section. If you feel this article is helpful, share this article with your friends and family members on social media.
People also search for change language in facebook, change language in facebook web, change language in facebook messenger, change language in facebook lite, change language in facebook chrome, change language in facebook business manager.